- Carrots 1 lb.
- Half and Half 1 pint
- Sugar 1_2cup
- Cardamom 3-4
- Raisins handful
- Cashew nuts handful
-  Add a little butter to a frying pan and heat to coat the pan.
- Roast cashew nuts until golden brown and add the raisins to
- the pan for a few seconds. Remove the cashews and raisins
- and keep aside.
-  Grate the carrots and add to the pan. Add Half and Half,
- and heat for about an hour, starting with high heat, stirring,
- and lowering the heat after the mixture starts boiling. Heat
- until almost dry.
-  Add sugar, mix, and continue to cook until damp/dry.
-  Remove from stove and add cashews and raisins and car-