- Milk 1 gallon
- Lemon Juice 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
-  Bring one gallon of milk to a boil. When boiling add one
- cup of either whiter vinegar or lemon juice. Turn the stove
- off. Milk should separate into whey and curd.
-  Pour into collander, leaving only the panir/curd. Leave curd
- in strainer until cold and dry. This will take at least an hour
- (you can leave it overnight).
-  Place curd in food processor and process for one minute. It
- should be soft but not sticky.
-  Form small balls from the curd. Using vinegar usually re-
- sults in about 80 to 100 rasagollas.
-  Bring one cup sugar and 3 cups water to a boil in a pressure
- cooker. Place 20-25 rasgoolas in syrup. Turn off the heat to
- place the cover on the pressure cooker. Turn heat on high.
- When cooker begins to whistle wait for a couple of minutes,
- then turn it off.
-  When pressure cooker depressurizes, remove cover and re-
- peat previous step with the rest of the rasgoolas. Do not use
- the same sugar syrup more than once.