- Rice 1 cup
- Tomatoes ½ can
- Green Pepper 1
- Onions 1-2
- Green Chillies 2-3
- Ginger ½ inch
- Garlic 2-3 cloves
- Fresh coriander bunch
- Random spices ?
-  Fry cut onions, green pepper, ginger, garlic, random spices (
- cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamon, bay leaves) and
- salt for 5 - 10 minutes.
-  Add tomatoes, saute for a while.
-  Add washed and drained rice, fry for 5 minutes or so. Add
- more water and cook until rice is done.
-  Extra fancy: Top rice with cheese, tomato and green pepper
- slices (rings, e.g.) and bake for 20 - 25 minutes at 250o.