- 1 lb. Lasagna pasta noodles, cooked
- 2−16 oz. jars meatless sauce
- 2 cup cottage cheese, lg. curd
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions or until tender but
- still firm. Drain, keep warm.
- Meanwhile, saute the ground beef, garlic and onion is a large heavy
- skillet or saucepan until beef is done. Add sauce, salt, and Italian
- seasoning and mix well. Simmer on low heat 12 to 15 minutes. In a separate
- bowl, combine eggs and cottage cheese.
- Grease a 9" x 12" or larger, baking pan. Arrange a first layer of
- noodles, a layer of the cooked beef, cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- Add a second alternating layer of lasagna noodles and other ingredients.
- Repeat until pan is full ending up with a top layer of the lasagna sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes.