- 2 plaintanos
- 1½ cups fresh coconut
- crushed black pepper
- turmeric, salt to taste.
- mustard, 1 red chilli, urad dal,
- curry leaves, oil for seasoning
- Peel plaintanos and cut into small pieces after slitting
- lengthwise into quarters.
- Cook with water well above level of veggies, salt turmeric
- and pepper added on low heat until plantanos get really
- done. Takes about 25 mins or so. Grind half the fresh
- coconut and add to cooked plaintanos.
- In a separate pan season with mustard, urad dal, curry
- leaves and fry remaining grated coconut until a reddish
- brown. Pour this onto the plaintainos and ericheri is