- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 1½ lbs. mozzarella cheese (grated), divided
- ¼ cup romano cheese (grated)
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup provolone cheese (grated)
- Parsley (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 2−3 cups tomato sauce
- Combine all ingredients together, except tomato sauce. Mix well.
- (Use 1 lb. mozzarella cheese)
- Spread some tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking pan. Stuff manicotti
- shells and place in pan. Spread more tomato sauce in between each layer and
- on the top, followed by ½ lb. of just mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for ¾ hour. Then, broil for 2−3 minutes to brown