- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Water 3 cups
- Onion 1
- Rava 2 cups
- Mixed vegs. 1 cup
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp.
- Urad Daal 1 tsp.
- Chana Daal 1 tsp.
- Ginger 1 tsp.
- Green chilis 2
- Red Chili 1
-  Roast rava until light brown.
-  Separately, fry mustard seeds, urad and chana daals,
- chopped onion, (crushed) red and (chopped) green chilis in
- oil. (Optional: can add cumin and coriander powders, peas,
- mixed vegetables, etc. and fry these too.)
-  Add water to the fried mixture, bring it to a boil, lower the
- flame, and add the rava slowly, stirring while doing so.
-  Optional: add cashews.